Delivery, Cancellation & Refund Policy for Card Customers
Westminster Waste Ltd is referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ in this policy
- Please refer to section 7 of our Terms and Conditions for Skip Hire regarding our best endeavours delivery policy.
- Delivery date and expected time of arrival will be confirmed by telephone or email.
- Changes must be made by telephone only – 0207 231 0777.
- Cancellations must be made by telephone only – 0207 231 0777.
- If you cancel a skip order, we will refund you the amount paid less any card processing fees reasonably incurred.
- If we cancel the skip order because a suitable date/time cannot be agreed with you, we will refund you the full amount.
- Skip road licence fees paid to the appropriate local authority will be non-refundable.
- Cancellations requested when our lorry is en-route or has arrived on site will be subject to a wasted journey transport charge
- No refund will be payable once the skip has been delivered to the scheduled site address.
- Payment will be refunded to the customer’s credit/debit card within 7 days from cancellation of the order.